Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dj12midnit Dj12midnit is offline

Default workbook windows disappearing!

On some computers it does it when it is first opened, on others if another
workbook is opened then minimized it is gone. If I open the workbook then
click restore it is gone. If it is minimized and I hit maximize it opens and
is visible if it is minimized and I click restore it is not viewable. When it
is not viewable the name box and the formula bar still show the information
for the last cell clicked when it was viewable. I have tried it in Excel
2000, 2003 and 2007 and it does the same thing in all of them.