Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Forms Command Button - Removal

Make sure the worksheet is unprotected.

And if by chance, you meant a commandbutton from the Control toolbox toolbar
(not a button from the Forms toolbar), show that control toolbox toolbar and
click on the design mode icon.

Delete the commandbutton and click the design mode button once more.

JMay wrote:

Several times I've created a command button (from the
Forms Toolbar) to run a given Macro. Later I realize
I wish to delete the macro AND the Command button.
NONE of my workbboks or worksheets are PROTECTED.
When I right-click on the button hoping it will come
Up in edit mode for me to delete - but nothing happens.
Any suggestions (on how to delete an unwanted button)?

--

Dave Peterson