Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default Change colour of cells when content is altered/changed

The code appears to work fine, as written, but will only perform on the one
sheet where it's installed.......if you want it to work on other sheets, it
must be copied to their code sections as well..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Martin ©¿©¬ lid" wrote:

Hi
I have a number of worksheets where the cell colour used to change to
Blue when an entry was made or edited
But it ain't doing it any more
This is the code

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)

Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 8
I didn't write the code, more likely someone created it for me
Would anyone know why the above code has stopped working
and how to fix it please ?
--
Martin
©¿©¬