Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sarajayne sarajayne is offline

Default Formula?

Martin - you are a STAR!! Many thanx. Have never used this system before
but I will in the future. You've saved me many hours of laborious keying...

Thanx again...

"Martin Fishlock" wrote:

Either copy 86400 and paste special divide and you may want to select values
to remove the formula.

or you can enter the following formula in column b if the cells are in a
=a1/86400

or you can use =time(0,0,a1).

you then have to set the format to time with seconds to display properly.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock

"sarajayne" wrote:

I have a column of numbers that I need to convert to hh:mm:ss ie 57 changed
to 00:00:57. I have 1567 entries and was hoping there was a way of doing it
rather than manually changing every entry!! Pls help!