Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SAM SEBAIHI SAM SEBAIHI is offline

Default How can I have 45 mulitple sheets with 45 different acess rights to view to each sheet

I have 45 different sheets for 44 different workers in one workbook. How can I allow all 45 workers to be able to view sheet (1) and

sheet (2) can be viewed and edited only by the worker who will enter a password 22sa
sheet (3) can be viewed and edited only by the worker who will enter a password 164
sheet (4) can be viewed and edited only by the worker who will enter a password xyz
etc...up to 45 different workers

Keep in mind that there are some cells are protected and some are not in all the sheet.

Is there a way?

Sam Sebaihi