Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chrissyb chrissyb is offline

Default Insert PDF from MapPoint into Excel or Word

Hi... I recently learned Microsoft MapPoint software. I converted a MapPoint
image into a PDF using GeoPrint software that I installed this morning. Next
I inserted this PDF into Excel or Word. My problem is that the PDFs inserted
into Excel and Word are coming out fuzzy and are not good resolution for a
professional presentation. Am I missing a critical step for a sharp image?
PLEASE HELP!!

I need a sharp PDF to insert into Excel or Word for a sharp printed image of
professional standard.

--
Thanks!