Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default convert from Fahrenheit to Centigrade

Considering where the thread started, perhaps we should end there before
the thoughts of other posters turn "frosty"<g

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I got it!

I thought and thought but what I thought was not the thought I thought
thought. If I could think another think, I'd write it down in pen and
ink.

Roger Govier wrote:

Very good Dave.
No I hadn't seen it.

But if the that that that that referred to was this then that that
would
be this.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Have you seen this one?

that that is is that that is not is not that that will be will be
or
woman without her man is nothing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. That, that will be,
will be.

Woman, without her man, is nothing.
Woman, without her, man is nothing.
or
Woman without Herman, is nothing.
(from a guy named Herman!)

Roger Govier wrote:

Hi Nick

I always use too many commas in writing too ;-)
Obviously a fan of Eats Shoots & Leaves<vbg

--
Regards

Roger Govier

<<snipped