Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Connecting an excel spreadsheet to a generic letter in Word

Start in Word and choose Tools | Letters and Mailings | Mail Merge and pick
the letter option. Then, Start from an Existing Document ... choose your
generic letter ... and, well you need to start following the wizard from
here.

Regards

Trevor

"Christine" wrote in message
I have a form in Excel used for product requests. I also have a generic
letter in Word that is sent out with the product request. The only change
in
the letter is the name of the employee who made the request. Is it
possible
to connect these two items so that when I enter the information in the
Excel
form that the name is changed in the letter and printed when I print Excel
form?