Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michele Michele is offline

Default AUTO COMPLETE NUMBERS

I don't think that will work for my dept head but i'll give it a shot. Thanks
for your advice.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Only works with text. Does not even work with a string of digits proceeded
with an apostrophe (that's how to make a digit string behave as text)
Can you preface you account numbers with a letter? As in A123, then it
works.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Michele" wrote in message
Is there a way to auto complete a number just like words are auto
completed?
I use a column called ( ACCT # ) and i use alot of different number over
and
over. It would be easier to have it auto complete just like my ( VENDOR )
column does when I use the same vendor over and over.