Sandra53

To All in the peer-to-peer group:

I was NOT aware that you WERE NOT EMPLOYED by Microsoft. This was my first
time using the feature. To garfield-n-odie the second request was my way of
asking for help again just in case other requests may have taken priority. It
would be very hard to clearly discern another's intent in this type of
environment. I am glad that you are an expert in this area. If anyone other
than garfield-n-odie can assist it would be greatly appreaciated. No demands
or offense to anyone was intended.

Thank you sandra53!

I got one answer that hasn't been used yet so to send a reply would have
been premature!

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Hi, Sandra53. Second request? This is a peer-to-peer forum. The
people who answer questions here do so voluntarily. We are fellow
Microsoft Office users. We do not work for Microsoft. We are not paid
to answer your questions. More importantly, we do not owe you answers
to your questions, especially when you have NOT ONCE bothered to
acknowledge any of the replies to your previous questions. A thank you
note is probably asking too much from you, but how difficult is it to
click the Yes button in the message pane of a reply to your question?
Oh, you can't be bothered. Second request? Please hold your breath
until someone replies.

Sandra53 wrote:

When I open the link Templates on Microsoft.com I am at a Microsoft site
that is in Japanese. How can I change this in the default to a United States
location. I change manually but when I close program and reopen it is
pointing back to a Japanese site.

Excel Office XP 2003