Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rao Ratan Singh Rao Ratan Singh is offline

Default Sugges a formula/function

Dear Sir/mam,
I have three worksheets containing inventory record of paintings, Jewellery
and Textiles.

All have same column = IDNo. Name of Item Price

I submit daily sales report to my boss which have column in this manner-

A B C D E
ID No. Name of Item Cost Price Sale Price Gain/Loss

I m using this function to track value from Painting
=SUMIF(Pntng_ID,B20,Pntng_Cost) in
column C.

Is there any formula to track value from all three sheets putting
"paintings", "Jewellery" and
"Textiles" in column B and in column C the formula can track value according
to Colum B's
Text.

I hope this plateform will definetly solve my problem soon.