Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default Can't access the newsgroups

Thanks Jim.........
I hope it works tomorrow..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jim Cone" wrote in message
Hi Chuck,
I use Outlook Express, but I just tried the Microsoft site
(from home, on XP) and this post shows up and can be read in the Excel
General Questions group. I don't see a Misc. group which is the group
this message shows up in OE???
For what it is worth, here is the direct link...

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...aspx?dg=micros
oft.public.excel.misc&cat=en_US_34a4dcef-6aac-414e-9881-2ba33de8be2f&lang=en
&cr=US

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"CLR" wrote in message

Hi All...........
At work I access the Excel Newsgroups via the Microsoft communites
discussion site. Our MIS dept won't let us get Newsgroups on OE. The

last
2 days I have been unable to access the groups.........I can get there,

and
see the list of headers, but cannot see the individual messages, and get a
"Error on Page" message. I sent Microsoft an email, but you know how

that
goes.........Is there some problem with the site, or maybe a switch that a
new update set as default for me, or might this be some new "security"
blessing that MIS has bestowed on me?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3