Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
elizaj13 elizaj13 is offline

Default Insert a picture into an excel cell & have it stay there

Thanks for responding. Actually, I was trying to find out if there was a
way to enter the picture into a cell and lock into that cell. So no matter
what else goes into the sheet, the pic stays there. I am trying to make a
catalogue and it would be great if I could import all my pics into excel and
then all my descriptions are already in excel format.
--
Murphys Law that pertains to computering: Anything that can go wrong, will
go wrong.

"AB" wrote:

I am willing to guess that it isn't that it is going away it is that other
items you may have are overlapping it. Make sure those items are transparent
or not touching. It has been my experience that pictures get lost in the
background, it isn't that they aren't there, just not on top; think of it as
layers.
--
AB