Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
IntricateFool IntricateFool is offline

Default VBA Command Button

I am trying to develop a very very simple calculator to calculate the amount
of shares of stock I can afford.

I have three text boxes and a command button...
The first text box is for entering the amount of money I have to spend.
The second box is for entering the price of a share of stock.
The third box is supposed to display the amount of shares I can afford.

Basically just need the third box to divide my (money on hand) / (share
price) , when I click a command button.

How would I program this in VBA? Any links or examples to learn how to do
this on my own? I know this is simple, but don't know VBA.

I have $1000 on hand and the stock is $46 a share. When I click calculate I
want to display in the third text box that I can purchase 21.74 shares.

Thanks!