Gord Dibben

Ricky

If color is not created via Conditional Formatting see Chip Pearson's site for
working with colored cells and text using User Defined Functions.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:31:04 -0800, "Ricky"
wrote:

I have data in two text colors from one source that will be sorted by Excel
into specific places on several different forms.
Each color needs to go to a different set of forms. Can I use colored text
in an Excel formula to recognize the colored text in the source input, and
thereby send the data to the correct set of forms??