Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken McGonagle Ken McGonagle is offline

Default how do you stop from printing too many pages?

I have the same problems on some of my worksheets. What I do is go to "page
Break Preview" and change it to only one page. So when it prints it only
prints the rows or columns that I have designated.

"DDLawrie" wrote:

Hope someone can help,

I have created a syatem in Excel wich use's the filtering of non blanks,
only when you come to print it wants to print 24 pages, 23 of wich are blank.
i dont want to be going into print setup all the time time to change to the
number of page's it may be (either 1, 2 or 3 depending on what i am doing)
becuase i have set it up from a macro, but simply need to stop printing blank
page's. It may be something really silly but I can not figure out what the
problem is, if someone has the answer please let me know.

Thanks