Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Roger is offline

Default key stoke to "value out" a vlookup formula

I remember there being a key stroke to "value out" the look up field in a
vlookup formula, but I can't remember the combo. I'll try to explain better.

=vlookup(A1,Sheet1A1:F125 <--- when choosing (highlighting) this section
you can hit the key stroke(s) in question and it will automatically put the
$'s in the formula to hold the correct values in place.

sorry if my termanology is off.. I hope you get the gist of what I'm asking
for here.

Thanks in advance.