Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AB AB is offline

Default copy cells

You could do one of two things:
1: copy and paste special formats
2: highlight and select the paintbrush to use the format painter; then run
over the copied formula that is not in the right format.
--
AB

"Pammy" wrote:

I have several worksheets in a workbook - on my first sheet named Stats I
have headings and they are formatted several ways. I want to copy some of
the headings onto my second worksheet named Stat-totals but they will be in
different cells on this sheet. I have a formula example: on Stat-totals in
d4:
=Stats!a1 - this copies what I have but the formatting does not copy with
the heading, is there an easy way to copy the formatting with the formula, I
cannot copy the sheet itself because the headings are in different locations,
but I don't want to retype if I dont have to.