Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default Using If Statement to link worksheets

Nel post
*Scott@CW* ha scritto:

I used data valadation to create a drop down list. I want the user to
select the name and then the formula would automatically link them to
the worksheet that correspondes to that name. I have tried "if"
statements and have not gotten one to work. Thanks

Hi Scott,

I think you should use the INDIRECT function. But maybe it could be better
if you explain better what are you trying to do... :-)

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy