Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Averaging

Enter this in either sheet:

=AVERAGE(Sheet1!A1:A19,Sheet2!A1:A19)
--
HTH,

RD

"elusiverunner" wrote in message
I have a column of numbers in a worksheet that are the result of a

formula.
At the bottom of my table I have a cell that contains an average of the
numbers in the previously mentioned column. The worksheet is now full and

have set-up another worksheet in the same workbook. This new worksheet is

copy of the first with all the same formulas in place.
What I would like to do is continue the averaging in the cell at the

bottom
of the new worksheet. I have not been able to do this as all it is

averaging
are the new values in the column on the second worksheet.
Can someone assist me with a way I can continuing the averaging over the

two
worksheets.

--
Steven.

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.