HS Hartkamp

I myself do not like things done by computers that are controlled by the
program (and thus not by me) so when I have a graph based on a pivottable, I
usually copy the content of the pivot to another range, and base the graph
on that second range. When the pivot changes, the second range changes, and
the graph changes, but the graph-layout does not change.

With this, you loose certain 'pivot-chart' features (e.g. hiding values with
drop-down boxes), but I don't use these features anyhow.

Bas Hartkamp

"Jakob Austgulen" wrote in message
I have a chart from a pivot table, and I have one graph with "hard" line,
to fokus on that.

Every thime I oppdate pivot table, my graphics change back to original

chart
(I lose my "Hard line").

How can I "save format" in the chart?

--