Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Laura Cook Laura Cook is offline

Default CF to highlight lowest price in row

Select the entire range - starting with C1(your starting point is
important).
Then enter: =C1=MIN($C1:$E1)
The formulas will adjust down the rows.

--
HTH,
Laura Cook

"kale" wrote in message
Thank you for the reply.

I've got that far, but i can't get it to repeat for the rest of the rows
without pasting in each cell one by one, is there an easier way?

"Laura Cook" wrote:

For the cf in C1, enter:

=C1=MIN($C1:$E1)

Copy the formatting to the other three cells.

--
HTH,
Laura Cook

"kale" wrote in message
I am trying to highlight the lowest price in a row out of three cells
ranging
from C to E. I can get it to highlight in one row but for some reason i
am
having trouble duplicating the format for all rows. Thank you.