Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Meenie Meenie is offline

Default make dates automatically populate a cell on different worksheets

Here's my problem. One of my managers has a spreadsheet that has several
pages. Each page is for a different day of the week. (the first sheet is
Sunday, next is Monday, next Tues,.. etc)
She says when she puts the date on the first sheet, it's supposed to fill in
on all the other pages (1st page 11/26, next page 11/27, etc) but it doesn't.
(she says it used to, lol)
I know how to make a series on one page from cell to cell, either in rows or
columns, but have no idea how to do this on different pages.
Any suggestions? Is there a formula?
Thanks :)