Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Frank P Florida Frank P Florida is offline

Default How do I eliminate a legend title for one of my data sets?

Thanks it worked perfectly

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Select the legend, then select the legend entry (the text part, not the
marker, which is called the legend key), then press Delete.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Frank P Florida" wrote in message
I am creating a column chart in excel and I would like to have a blank
column
between a few of the columns. If I leave a blank row in my data it gives
me
a legend entry for that data set. I want to know how to get that blank
space
between my columns without a legend entry appearing.

Thanks,

Frank P Florida