Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HALinNY HALinNY is offline

Default HELP

"vvcano" wrote:

I need a template that would give me allow me to determine the number of
employees I need in production. I work in a production environment and need
to come up with a form that would give me a prediction of the number of
employees needed for the amount of production we have on a nightly basis.

Any suggestions?

Do you want to use the "Line of Balance" method or the "Level of Effort"
method?

You also need to first define the independent and dependent processes with
some kind of scalar evaluation of the labor required to effect each process.

This is of course assuming that you have adequate raw materials, utilities,
facilities, and toilet paper.

Other than that it's a walk in the park :)

B+
HALinNY