Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Steve is offline

Default How can I programatically change photos in one worksheet

I do have the lookup table on a sheet 2 and I do have the images on the
sheet that has the formula. If I asterisk out the "Me.Pictures.Visible
= False" it works. The only problem is that all the images are visible
and the order of the photos doesn't change. Everything works...I
just can't make all the images disappear. On this same sheet are
several other Graphs but I inserted a bunch of graphs into the sample
file and that didn't mess things up. I have removed all the photos and
put new ones in to see if there was an issue with the property of the
images. None of these tactics has led to success.

Any thoughts?

Steve