Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rich_g Rich_g is offline

Default Starting a macro from a list selection

Hello. I've got a worksheet with a column of cells that are set up to select
from a list. What I'd like to do is to be able to execute a macro each time a
list item is selected. I've used methods like ".OnEntry" before to start a
macro each time a cell is updated, but that function does not seem to be able
to sense when a cell containing a list changes the selected list-item. Is
there something similar to the .OnEntry but for lists?
Thanks so much in advance for the help!
Rich