Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike Rogers Mike Rogers is offline

Default REPEATING COLUMN LABEL

Mr. JJay

Do you have five pages on one worksheet, (one Tab)? Try including "Rows to
Repeat at the top". I am "assuming" your label is in more than column A Row
1. Don't know if your layout will allow. If you have five worksheets, (Tabs)
you will need to include the label in each page. That can be done by
grouping them and enter the label once and ungrouping.

Hope this helps

Mike Rogers

"Mr. JJay" wrote:

I have 5 pages. The first page has column label (in Column A). How to repeat
that column label in other pages of my worksheet? I did try (File-Page
Setup-Sheet-column repeat at left), but when I did print preview, I cannot
see the column label on other pages except on first page.

Thank You