Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display the Highest, Second Highest, Third Highest and so on...

Use the LARGE() function.

--
Gary's Student

"gkb" wrote:

Hi

Can someone help me to find out and place the highest, second highest, third
highest and so on in group of numbers in a sheet?

For example:

QUESTION:
A B C D E F
1004 1004 1004
1518 1517 797
1332 1320 1500
1337 1337 1004
1337 1337 1000
1940 560 1560

I need to find out which is highest, second highest and third highest from
A,B & C and the D, E & F columns should display Highest, Second Highest,
Third Highest accordingly. Where the numbers are equal, i need a display
Equal(AB) or Equal(BC) or Equal (ABC) as the case depends.

I might be overthinking on this, but I am just not getting the right formula.

If someone could please help on this... please

GKB