Don MI

"ajoyner" wrote in message
Hello,
I am having a problem loggin into powerpoint to view the slides for
my class. What am I doing wrong. If someone could please give me some
assistance I would kindly appreciate it.

Thank you,
--
ajoyner

This is an Excel newsgroup, you will find a PowerPoint newsgroup at:

Aside from the topic of your post, I do not understand your question. What
are your initial conditions? I assume you have a file of a Power Point
presentation, but do you have Power Point or a Power Point viewer installed
on your computer? Or, have you saved your presentation in a format to be
viewed on a computer without Power Point?

So I suggest you go to a Power Point newsgroup and explain what you are
trying to do, what happens and any error messages.

If you just need a Power Point viewer go he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/of...224941033.aspx

and under Power Point select click on "viewer". This free viewer is
compatible with Power Point 97 or later.

Don