Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default toolbar addin for tabs

Could it be this one from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

BorisS wrote:

I once saw somewhere a toolbar addin for tabs. It was something that would
give a dropdown list of all tabs in a workbook. Not sure if I saw it
directly in a message (I have searched, and couldn't find), or if it was a
link to someone's site. Anyone know what I'm talking about and could direct
me?

Also, if anyone has some good pages for shareware addins that are nice,
would love to peruse. I know that andypope.info was one I found nice for
charting purposes, but haven't really found other, general purpose ones.

Thanks on both issues.
--
Boris

--