Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wood Grafing Wood Grafing is offline

Default e-mailing with excel

I would suggest using a Mail Merge to accomplish this.

Create your letter in Word, then go to Tools - Letters and Mailing - Mail
Merge. It'll walk you through the steps you need to setup the mail merge, as
well as ask you the database you want to pull the e-mail addresses from. You
will need Outlook, and Word to perform this.

HTH

"iriscat" wrote:

I need some help. The organization I am a member of paid someone to look up
the names and e-mail addresses of all the middle school principals in a
state. The person created an Excel data base with this information. The
organization now needs to send an e-mail to all of those principals.
How do we get the e-mail addresses from the data base into the "to" line of
an e-mail so that we can send the same e-mail to all of the principals? I've
tried cutting and pasting, but I can't get the ; that goes between the
addresses to be inserted.
Iriscat