Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paperback Writer Paperback Writer is offline

Default Multiple Conditions Using Greater Than Less Than

THAT DID IT!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

"Elkar" wrote:

Try this:

=IF(A1<=1000,"Senior Representative",IF(A1<10000,"Supervisor","Manager" ))

HTH,
Elkar

"Paperback Writer" wrote:

I have a dilemma, and I can't figure it out.

Based on a a dollar value, I need the signature of a different person.

1 - 1000 = Senior Representative
1001.01 - 9999.99 = Supervisor
10000 and up = Manager

I need it to populate based on the above titles.

If the value is less than or equal to 1000, I need it to say "Senior
Representative".
If the value is between 1001.01 and 9999.99, I need it to say "Supervisor".
If the value is equal to or greater than 10000, I need it to say "Manager".

HELP!