Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] themastertaylor@hotmail.com is offline

Default frame style effect required

I thought about something similar however each plot requires different
quantites of each material e.g. if the foundation is deeper there will
be more concrete. as such when we submit our prices we are asked to
supply a quote for individual plots as such we need the sheet to
generate both a quote for the whole site and one for each plot. in
that respect i suggested having the items down column a and all the
plots across the top with a column for quantity and total below them -
in practice this would work perfectly well but my boss wants each plot
to have its own seperate sheet rather than a massive matrix so
unfortuantely i'm stuck with that brief!