Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Krish Krish is offline

Default Find Inactive

I have a spreadsheet with two worksheets. The first worksheet is a Pivot table with Rows "CustomerID", Column "SalesRep" and the data is Sales for 2006. The second spreadsheet is Customer Master file with "CustomerID" and "SalesRep". I want to find out which customer did not buy during 2006. I am looking for a formula to produce minimal data. The Customer Master is 3000 rows, while the Pivot table has only 932 rows. Any help is truly appreciated.

Krish