Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default print settings

Jim

Some print setup features can be set with the worksheets "grouped".

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Then set up the active sheet and all sheets will receive same setup.

EXCEPTIONS..............

Print Range cannot be set on grouped sheets.

Rows to repeat at top cannot be set on grouped sheets.

To set these two items on all sheets would require VBA code.

If interested in some code, post back.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:13:51 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

Hi All,

How can I change print set up settings, on all tabs on a worksheet?

I can do it from print preview, but it only changes the set up for the
active sheet.
I have a workbook with many tabs, and there must be a quick method to set up
for all tabs.

Thanks.

Jim.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP