KR

We have checked both users' PCs, and neither user had the 1904 date box
checked. Unless there is anything else I can check, this one may get chalked
up to a great mystery of life...

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Just to add to Bernard's post...

Saved from a previous post:

One workbook was using a base year of 1900 and the other was using 1904.
(tools|options|calculation tab|1904 date system)

<snip

KR wrote:

Situation:

<snip

The fact that the dates are about 4 years off (taking into account leap
year, it probably matches up exactly) makes me think of the Macintosh

seed
date being 1904 instead of 1900...but no-one here uses a mac, and if the
date was actually based on the machine date, I would think that the

numbers
would still match up within a PC, and certainly within a worksheet.

Has anyone else come across this? Any idea what would cause it, so we

can
ensure it doesn't happen again?

Thanks,
Keith

--
The enclosed questions or comments are entirely mine and don't represent

the
thoughts, views, or policy of my employer. Any errors or omissions are

my
own.

--

Dave Peterson