Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
driller driller is offline

Default IF formula query - Help!!

I am trying to set up a formula which will validate if cells (non consecutive
cells) contain a value or not (value could be figures/ dates or text). If any
of the 9 cells do not contain a value then I want a value of "error" to
appear. If they all contain a value then I want a value of "OK" to be
displayed. This is what I have got from the knowledge base but I cannot
get

"contain a value or not (value could be figures/ dates or text)"

lets hope that the figure needed to be placed in any cell is non-negative
and place as hard figures (no source refs.)

happy holiday

=IF(OR(C2="",D2="",E2="",F2="",G2="",K2="",L2="",O 2=""),"Error","OK")