Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Help! Lost sheets by using View Code on worksheet tab

Hi Michelle

Try
FormatSheetUnhide
You should see a list of the hidden sheets. Just select each one to be
unhidden.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Michele" wrote in message
I have a multi-sheet worksheet for tracking vacation and sick time for
our
team. I copied it to the 2007 year name and was updating it for the
coming
year.
There are sheets for each month, a Totals sheet, and another sheet
which
holds data for calculations, but I don't want anyone to access/change
the
data on the calculations sheet.

I 'found' a new functionality; on the sheet tab, right click, select
View
Code, and it brings up Microsoft Visual Basic windows. One of those
windows
has "Properties - Sheet "(sheetname) and the last of those properties
is
"Visable". I selected
"0 - xlSheetHidden" thinking it would effectively 'hide' that one
worksheet.
That sheet and two others disapeared from my tabs list. And I can't
find
them to get them back.

Any help?

--