Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steemer Steemer is offline

Default Losing Query in Excel 2003

I stopped hiding columns in my data table and it seems stable for the
time being. Don't know if that's what the problem was - I didn't make
any other changes or adjustments - did a hell of alot of reading
though.

"Help yourself... no one else will."
~Art Caldwell

Steemer wrote:
Anyone??? I can't find any answers to this problem. Before I start
committing to changing versions I'd like to see if anyone here can
help. Thanks

Steemer wrote:
Hi there,

I can find lots of people who have experienced this but no answers to
the problem.

I've set up a query in Excel 2003 to read an Access table - just like
I've done a million times before. When I do something else in the
spreadsheet, the query is no longer updateable or editable for that
matter. Its a pain and I'm hoping someone can assist. Thanks.

Steve.