Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Exporting Time Formatted Numbers inside Macros

Post the code you're using for your macro.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Don" wrote:

I have a Macro that exports certain pieces of data into a ".TXT" file.
Everything is working well, but today, I am trying to add to columns to the
export file, both of which are stored as Custom "h:mm" time values.

Currently, for example, the following values are in the spreadsheet, and
when they arrive in mt text file, they look as follows:

6:15 ------ .260416666666667
15:06 ----- .629166666666667
6:45 ------ .28125
16:51 ----- .702083333333333

The commands to capture the values to be exported in my macro as as follows:

ST2 = Range("K" + currow2).Value
ET2 = Range("L" + currow2).Value

Column K contains the 6:15 and 6:45 values from above, and column L contains
15:06 and 16:51 (obviously all the values are in different rows of the
different columns)

I would like the export file to simply show 6:15, 15:06, 6:45, 16:51, as
they are in the spreadsheet.