SauveC

Dave, thanks for trying. I had already been there and all it did was provide
me with more "types" of Smart Tags. I was not able to figure out how to make
Excel recognize a cell entry as a stock symbol if it didn't attach the Smart
Tag automatically. If you have Smart Tags turned on and you enter MSFT in a
cell, it will automatically attach the Smart Tag, but when I try to enter the
stock symbol for my company it doesn't.

"SauveC" wrote:

When Smart Tags are turned on, Excel recognizes specific entries and will add
a smart tag where applicable. For example, if you enter MSFT, Excel will
recognize this as a stock symbol and add the smart tag. My question is how
do I get Excel to recognize an entry as a stock symbol and add the smart tag
if it doesn't do it automatically?