Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How-to Prevent Value Duplication

See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal03.html

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"StrapJr" wrote in message
I have 32 events that need to be ranked in order of preference.

How can I format 32 cells (all contained in a single column) so that each
number 1-32 can only be used once, thereby ranking the events from 1 to

32?

Also, I was hoping to put a frozen row at the top of the sheet listing

which
numbers from 1-32 are still available, meaning they have not yet been

input
in one of the 32 cells. How could I accomplish this?

Thanks for the help!