Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Reordering a List in Numerical Order

Perhaps something along these lines might work here ..

Use Data Text to Cols (delimited) to split col E into cols E to I:
Select the range E2:Exxxx, click Data Text to Columns, check "Delimited",
click Next. In step 2, enter a comma in the "Other" box, then click Finish.

Then place:

In K2:
=INDEX($B:$B,MATCH(TRIM(E2),$A:$A,0))
Copy K2 to O2

In Q2:
=INDEX($E2:$I2,MATCH(SMALL($K2:$O2,COLUMN(A:A)),$K 2:$O2,0))
Copy Q2 to U2

In W2:
=TRIM(Q2&", "&R2&", "&S2&", "&T2&", "&U2)

Then select K2:W2, copy down as far as required. The desired concat results
with the names sorted left to right by the numbers in col B will be returned
in col W.
--
Max
Singapore
"bob" wrote:
I have thousands of cells but used only 15 in my example. i can't do it
manually.

Bob