Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Watermark on all printed pages in Excel

It can be done easily in Excel2003:
Formats/Sheets/Background (the 4th option, just under the separator line in
the box; the actual word can differ, I translate it back from Hungarian)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Kathrine€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Is it possible to make a "watermark" on each page / behind the text when
printing out from Excel. The need is to have the text DRAFT on each page when
printing - without interfering on the actual text - it should just be in the
backgroun. Header and footer only gives text in the bottom or top - I want it
all the way in the back. A picture inserted in header / footer seems to take
all the space.

Kathrine