Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Art Art is offline

Default Sorting data

Is there a way to automaticaly sort data. For E.G. I have a list of venders
with their names in column B, Telephone No. in column C, Addresse in column D
and so on. And then when I need to insert a new vender I want to use a macro
to insert a new line in the top of the list, put in all the information, and
then I want that it should sort all the venders again so it should be
everything in order. Is there a way it should get automaticaly done or in the
macro? I tried doing it in the macro but it only sorted part of the data, not
the whole list?! Please help!