Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Don is offline

Default Calculating Minutes from and Time Based Calculation

My spreadsheet has two columns with two different times, as follows:

Col A Col B
11:06 12:09

These columns are formatted as Time xx:xx:xx (although I really don't care
about seconds), 24H format. I want column C to show the difference between
column A and column B, in minutes, not hours. My problem is that when I use
a Pivot Table to summarize the sum of column C, as soon as column C 24
hours, it shows 00:10:00 (ie. 24:10:00) and then the sorting in my pivot
table gets all out of whck.

Sorry--I suspect this is simple but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance

Don