Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Right Click problem

There are 2 possible reasons that I can think of off the top of my head. One
would be that you have bee writing code and done something to kill you right
click. The other possible would be that you have downloaded or installed an
addin that overrides your right click. A couple of possibles would be
Essbase or Cube Analysis or...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"DElk" wrote:

For some reason my right click does not work in my current version of Excel
(2003). I like to use it to manipulate charts and spreadsheets. I can right
click in other MS applications such as Explorer and Word. I have dug through
the options menus, but haven't seen anything that will fix my problem. Does
anyone have any suggestions that will make this work.

Thanks