Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default Adding Column Heading w/o Using a Row Number

.... but you can insert a new column A, and put your pseudo row numbers in
there. You can switch off the display of normal row & column headers
through Tools/ Options/ View ... (and use Freeze pains to show your
pseudo-headings, if you so wish).
--
David Biddulph

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
In a word (or 2): you can't
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"NBrown" wrote in message
I want to add headings to my columns starting with row 1, etc., but I need
add column headings above row 1. I want my worksheet to be formatted so
that
all column headings are on unnumbered rows with row 1 of the worksheet
appearing below the column headings. How do I do this?