Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bumper338 bumper338 is offline

Default How do I create a popup window based on a cell value?

I am new to this area, and I can not seem to find what I am looking for. I
am a big user of excel but I want to improve my knowledge and improve
somewhat manual proccess for which I use excel for.

What I would like to know is if there is a way to create a popup window when
a value in a cell or range of cells is greater than X. For example, if cell
A18, then I want a popup to have the user select option a or option b, is
this possible and if so how do I go about doing this?

Thanks for any assistance from you experts